Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So who watched Biggest Loser last night?

I need to start out by saying that I fast forwarded through most of the episode last night. This is the first season that I ever fast forwarded through this show, usually I am glued to the set and can't even miss a minute of it. For some reason, I really don't care about the people on it this season. Like Bob was telling Vicky, it seems like this year is more about the game play than the weight loss. I feel the same way and it's very annoying. When I first turned it on, I went to the very end just to see who won the weigh in. Then I went back and watched the rest of the episode in about 20 min. I was really hoping Michelle would win the challenge because that would be a huge benefit for the finale. I was happy to see that Michelle was the biggest loser of the week, but upset that Vicky made it into the top three. I really wish she was one of the contestants America was voting for. When Ed begged America to vote for his wife, it made me want to vote for him even more. Heba doesn't deserve Ed or a shot to be in the final three. I voted for Ed 3 times on three different phones last night and I will vote for him ten times with each email account that I have. Is anyone with me on this or am I way off base?

1 comment:

Clark Family said...

Haha, I was telling James last night that I thought everyone would vote for him too because he wanted it so bad for his wife. Haha. I hope Michelle wins the entire thing. She deserves it more than anybody in the finals. Even though she struggled at first figuring out why she was there, I think she has learned the most.