Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And the Winner Is...


So Michelle won the Biggest Loser this season. She worked really hard to become the last standing member of the black team and pulled it off. My favorite part of the show was when Allison said that the vote between Heba and Ed was a landslide in Ed's favor. I knew this was going to happen and I voted for Ed several times myself. She won the at home money of $100,000, but the funny thing is that if she had been voted back on to compete for the finale, she would have won it all. All I can say is what you do on the show comes back to bite you in the butt. She was a pain for a good portion of the show. Granted Vicky overtook the throne of Miss Evil, but Heba did her share. Vicky tried to play the game, but in the end it did her no good. Heba was much better when her husband was at the ranch with her. I actually really liked Ed. He seemed like a great guy and a hard worker. I would have had no problem with him winning the whole thing, but Michelle worked harder.

My disappointment came in the fact that Heba beat Amy and Phil in the at home contest. They both looked incredible and I thought for sure they would win it. Heba looked really good too. I just did not want Heba to win because of how nasty she was to Phil at the ranch. It would have been sweet justice for Phil or Amy to have won to stick it to Heba. If that would have happened I would have been completely satisfied with this season's outcome.

No comments: