Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Biggest Loser

From TV Shows

***Spoiler Alert: If you aren't caught up with last night's episode, please watch, then read.***

Am I just crazy or are Heba, Brady and Vicky the worst contestants ever on this show? I have been annoyed by previous contestants before, but I have been able to get over it and focus on the weight loss. I understand that this is a game and people are playing for lots of money, but this is beyond that. These people are so rude and they don't try to hide it. Their little outburst last night made the other contestants feel very awkard and even made Stacey cry. Heba kept yelling at Phil to stop playing the victim, but he is the victim. For some strange reason they all think they are the victims and everyone else is rude to them. I just can't believe some of the stuff that Vicky says in front of the camera.

My favorite part of the show was when Amy voted off Brady. That was amazing, I was so happy. She was very brave to do this because she has seen how vicious Vicky and Heba can be. It was smart on her part too because Brady is going to be more of a threat than Michelle, obviously. Plus it's exactly what she said, she has been on both teams, so I don't know why the blue team thought they were all safe, Amy didn't have any more loyalty to them than the black team.

For those of you who don't know who I am talking about, here they are:




Please post your comments

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am TOTALLY with you on this! I would love to just kick them in the face! By the way, what in the world did Phil even do to Vicky? She is a beast. The sad thing is that she doesn't even realize how stupid and immature it makes her look to act like that. Does she know America HATES her? And...Go AMY!! We were totally cheering her on. Way to be brave! Did you see highlights for next week? We saw something about a revenge note on Amy's door. Next week should be interesting. Can we just drop all the drama and get to the weight loss. I am surprised they haven't lost more at this point. Probably because they are all more worried about who hate who. Thanks for your post.
Amanda (Green) Hart

Clark Family said...

I TOTALLY agree with you too. I kept telling James throughout the entire episode how evil Vicky is and how horrible they have made the show. And it drives me crazy with how caulky she is when she weighs in. Anyway, I am very excited that Amy did what she did too and I am glad she did it. I think that even though they were "5 blue strong" she didn't have to have complete loyalty to them because she had been on both teams. Anyway, im excited for next week to see what drama comes up this time!

April said...

Oh man...someone needs to smack Vicki and smack her hard!! She is such a beast.
I can't wait to see it next week!

Kirk said...

I agree also.... Pretty much they should all get kicked off.. If Vicky wins I will be really upset.... GO MICHELLE!