Saturday, February 23, 2008

Coming Home


Well, I probably should have posted this about 2 months ago, but I am a bit of a slacker. We got home on Friday January 4, 2008. We were welcomed by our families and the snow. The previous Wednesday, we were swimming in the clear blue waters of the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Of course we had to come home in the middle of the worst winter Utah has seen in 20 years. This was quite a shock to us. I mean our Christmas was spent getting sunburned on the beach and body surfing the waves. It was our choice to come home, and we were tempted to stay, but we felt it necessary to come home so we could finish school and settle down. The plan was for Brittany to finish up school while I found a job and saved up money to get into a house. I am currently living with my sister Loni, who is ever so kind for letting me stay with her. I wanted to get a job with Del Sol corporate in Sandy, but that has proven more difficult than I had expected. Right when I got home I interviewed for one job and got turned down. I interviewed last week for an even better job at Corporate, but have yet to hear the latest on that. This job would be perfect for me. It's a marketing job that I have wanted ever since I heard of Del Sol. I really want it, but I don't want to get my hopes up too high for it because I've heard that they have interviewed alot of people for the position. I have got a temporary job at Comcast until I find a more permanent career.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Hey! It's nice to finally see an update on this. I am always checking! nice job.