Sunday, July 13, 2008

July


Ok so it has been a little while since I have updated this blog. Here is what's going on right now in our lives. I am working at Comcast in the sales department and Brittany is getting ready to start teaching Kindergarten at Cedar Hills Elementary. July 4th is one of my favorite holidays. We had a good time this year by getting just about everything in. We had a bbq in my mom's backyard, saw fireworks at Sugarhouse park, and went to a baseball game. Also, we just got back from Yellowstone with my family and had a great time there. We are in the process of getting into a house and I will let you know when it is all complete. Here are some pictures for your enjoyment.

1 comment:

Clark Family said...

Hey I found your blog. How are you guys doing? I hope great! This will be a great way to keep in touch!